Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India has featured my research work in their Press release. Please find the detail here.
- Compactness Limit of stellar structure is an important tool to understand the influence of gravity in astrophysical scenarios. A comprehensive discussion of the situation with electric charge and higher curvature terms have been presented here.
- Laws of thermodynamics are always tricky in the first order formalism. Things get more complicated as one includes fermions in the theory. Intriguingly, inclusion of fermions do not change the first law, see here.
- What happens to the concept of softly broken conformal symmetry as higher curvature terms are included? This has significant importance in the context of gauge hierarchy problem. Check out here.
- For quadratic gravity, the ground state of the gravitational perturbation has a time crystal like behaviour. Is not this amazing? See here.
- I have taught a course on Black hole physics and gravitational waves, starting from January, 2020. Please check out the course webpage for details.
- I have taught a course on Optics, starting from March, 2020. Please check out the course webpage for further details.
- I have taught a course on classical mechanics, starting from January, 2020. Please check out the course webpage for more details.
You can find any scheduled upcoming talks of mine below.
Date and time
Title of the talk